Very early on in life we all learn a four letter word that will greatly impact the rest of our lives. This simple word has the power to simultaneously motivate and control human behavior from cradle to the grave.
Although an argument could be made, no, the word is not fuck. It is:
Now, as far as I can see, the only useful thing They does is forecast the weather. Aside from that, They seems to be involved in some pretty sinister activity. As children, They would invariably get us in trouble and always leave us alone to face the music. One would think the lessons learned as children would prepare us to effectively deal with They as adults but, apparently not. They is much too powerful. Something I saw on the web yesterday just goes to show how powerful They really is. Check this out:
“What they did not want you to ever find out is that your generation born between 1980-1995, actually outnumbers the Baby Boomers. They know that if you ever turned your eye towards political reform you could change the world. They tried to keep you sated on vapid television shows and vapid music. They cut off your education and fed you brain candy. They took away your music and gave you Top Ten pop stations. They cut off your art and replaced it with endless reality shows for you to plug into, hoping you would sit quietly by as they ran the world. We as a society are only as strong as our weakest link. Give ’em hell, kids.”
Wow, I had an inkling They was a force to be reckoned with but this really opened my eyes. Based on the above information, I’ve been able to piece together some information about who They really is, in the hope we can better deal with this beast. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
- They is a group composed of a number of really, really old individuals that were threatened by the Baby Boomers. There may even be a kind of Darth Vader back story going on. More research is required to determine what really went down between the two factions;
- The members of They are extremely bright and have super prognostication power, leading me to believe the group has no government representation. It does have direct control over all government entities however, ensuring nothing is ever accomplished;
- Some members of They have direct influence and control over the Entertainment Industry, allowing them total creative and content approval for what is produced musically and visually;
- Mark Burnett, Ryan Seacrest, Sean Combs, and Shawn Carter are all major supporters of They;
- Because so little is known about the composition of They, it follows that They controls all major news organizations. This control also enables They to convene under the radar of the general public;
- They, as a group, is funded primarily through the gambling industry. With direct control over Education, Government, Entertainment, and News Media, They would be very stupid not to profit from all that inside information;
- They has little or no control over social media visionaries such as Mark Zuckerberg. This is evident by the sheer volume of information about the group available daily on Facebook.
- They is, more than likely, in the process of gearing up another major strategic plan to address the growing discontent from those born between 1995 and 2010. I do not believe all the “vapid” entertainment created for the last generation will be effective for another twenty years. Be on the look out for remakes of Mr. Ed, My Favorite Martian, and My Mother the Car.
I believe we can win the battle with They. Truth is on our side. They do not yet control the information highway that David Clark pioneered for our freedom. But, my friends, keep in mind, freedom is not free. We must fight for the right to share the sacred memes that insulate us from the clutches of They. Without a free social media, we will all tumble into the vapid abyss. God bless the internet and god bless Mark Zuckerberg.
Author’s Note: My next installment will investigate the possible link between They and the recent pile of dead bankers. Dear readers, if you do not see a post from me in the next 5 days, please notify the authorities (by e-mail only).